Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1-29-14 Total Calories

(2827 cal - everything estimated)

Surprised to see how much it is. Not sure what I should be shooting for, but if it is 2000 cals, then I am more than 800 over. Looking online, and being a little confused by contradictory information, it seems my calorie goals should be either 2200 or 2400 for my level of activity. It has been interesting to note that, just by tracking what I eat, I am already starting to watch what I eat. I already catch myself when it comes to snacks, especially when it comes to cookies that are too readily available at work.

My other goal is try to eat more fruits and vegetables. My lack of cooking skills worry me, but I'm going to work on that. My biggest goal is try to develop a healthy eating lifestyle, more than lose weight, or learning how to cook, or how to shop for groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment