Friday, July 19, 2019

7-19-19 Meals

Breakfast: Half a chile colorado burrito, 3/4 cup of pinto beans, 1 roasted chile (left over mexican food from parents)

Lunch: 1 piece of fried cod, 3 red lobster biscuits, 8 asparagus spears cooked in butter and garlic

Snacks: small bag of movie popcorn, 2 cups of coffee with creamer, about 3 cookies.

Dinner: unsweetened iced tea, 2 mcchicken sandwiches, small fries.

---
Notes: I did not eat anything after 9pm or until 1pm the next day (16hrs). Felt a little dizzy this afternoon, but that was likely because I was overheated and had not slept more than five or six hours. Having 2 of those sandwiches for dinner was a very bad idea - I wasn't really hungry for two, but mentally, I thought I was. I ate them anyway. Classic eyes bigger than stomach thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment