Sunday, February 2, 2014

2-2-14 Total Calories

(2465 cals)

I did not eat as many calories today as I thought, especially seeing as how I ate two meals from fast food restaurants in one day. My excuse is that I have not bought healthy food from the store that I can either make or cook yet. And, aside from the relaxing I did most of the afternoon, I attended a memorial service for an acquaintance and wanted to show support for our friends and her family. I was running late and buying lunch and dinner at a place of convenience seemed like a satisfactory compromise on a Sunday night when all of the good places are closed. I should have planned ahead and eaten better. As it was, even though I consumed less calories than yesterday, none of the food I had eaten tasted all that good. The lesson from today was plan better, drink more unsweetened ice tea, and don't eat so much at bad places. The last one is a habit that I will have to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment